Your Favorite Passport Stamp?
India, because my sister was married there
What's Your Next Dream Trip?
Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos
You'd Never Leave Home Without?
At least one pair of indestructible jeans.
- steve778 rated Capilano Bridge, Canada (a photo) 4 years ago.
steve778 commented on San Diego, California
(a photo) 4 years ago.
steve778 rated San Diego, California
(a photo) 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated What the Beagle Knows 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Just Back From� the Major Sights of Rome 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Using Your Cell Phone in Europe 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Just Back From... a Family Trip to Oahu and Kaui 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated i.m. pei (a photo) 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Moai on Easter Island at Dusk (a photo) 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated The 7 Most Dangerous Travel Jobs 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated River Cruises: Into the Heart of Europe 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Blue Door (a photo) 4 years ago.
- steve778 commented on Venice, Italy (a photo) 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Puebla door (a photo) 4 years ago.
steve778 rated Busted! Weird Passenger Contraband
4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Doorway in Oia, Santorini (a photo) 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Great Blue Heron, Florida (a photo) 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Rome, My Cut 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Paris, My Cut 4 years ago.
- steve778 rated Sitka Sunset (a photo) 4 years ago.
Scooter, Cadaques, SpainOn a scooter on the way to the Cap de Creus, an otherwordly promontory above the Spanish town of Cadaques. I rented the scooter in Cadaques for a price I forge...
Plateau in the Andes, Ec...A plateau in the Andes, in Ecuador, not far from the Black Sheep Inn-- an ecolodge I highly recommend. I guess I spent a few hours here with friends, not f...
Quilotoa Crater La...Another quick video of a few friends and I reconnoitering around Quilotoa Crater Lake, in Ecuador, before continuing onto the Black Sheep Inn, where the day began.
Quilotoa Crater La...A quick video of me and a few friends discussing our next steps as we circled Quilotoa Crater Lake, in Ecuador. We were hiking back to the Black Sheep Inn (hi...
Take Your Time, Ola...I took this video in MoMa, New York City. This is part or an exhibit by Iceland's Olafur Eliason-- pretty cool overall, with an emphasis on gradual...
Sailing, Lake Champlain...Sailing on Lake Champlain, near Vergennes, Vermont. Champlain is about 100 miles long, and sits between New York and Vermont.
Lake Champlain, VermontA view from the shores of Lake Champlain, on Basin Harbor in Vergennes, Vermont. Lake Champlain sits between New York and Vermont, and in...
Burlington Vermont, ...A view from waterfront park in Burlington, Vermont. You can grab a beer at the boathouse and watch the sun go down about 100 yards away from where I t...
Downtown Burlingto...Church Street, the main artery of downtown Burlington, Vermont. It's pedestrian-only, and busy all year around-- lots of outdoor restaurant seating,...
The Flatiron Lounge, N...The modest exterior of the Flatiron Lounge on West 19th Street, a great cocktail bar in the city. Drinks aren't cheap, but they are worth the splur...
Lights Going On, Times...Dusk in Times Square, New York City. Even after more than five years living here, Times Square still amazes me at night... I can't ...
Wilco Concert, Coney Isl...More evidence that news of the death of Coney Island is greatly exaggerated: A photo from a recent Wilco concert at Keyspan Park, the home of the ...
Electric Eel, New York ...Bigger than I thought he would be...
- San Fran: Best. Coffee. Ever., posted 6 years ago
Your First Name (optional)
Email Addresses (comma separated)
Message to Friends (optional)
Are you human?