Cycle the Grand Teton & Yellowstone National ParksIntrepidUpdated May 3, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Combine cycling with spouting geysers, thermal pools, mighty rivers and memorable hikes in two of the USA’s most iconic National Parks. Cycle alongside fast-flowing rivers, ride past multihued thermal pools and geysers in Yellowstone National Park, and marvel at the jagged peaks of the Grand Tetons. With great weather and scenery, the cycling in these national parks is second to none. Off the bike you’ll find some of the country’s best hiking as well as small towns and friendly locals – this cycling adventure takes in the best of it all at a pace everyone can enjoy.
Cycle past thermal pools, mountains, rivers and geysers galore
- Ride past multihued thermal pools and geysers, the steaming waters of Hot and Firehole Lakes, and the White Dome and Old Faithful Geysers.
- Keep an eye out for bison, elk, and perhaps a grizzly bear as you cycle through the Hayden Valley, one of Yellowstone’s best places to spot wildlife.
- Take a short hike along the West Thumb Geyser Basin Trail to witness the surreal Lakeshore Geyser bubbling away in Lake Yellowstone.
- Cycle with the jagged peaks of the Grand Tetons on your right and wide, open plains on your left in Grand Teton National Park.
- Hike along the rim of Yellowstone’s Grand Canyon to enjoy spectacular views of the thundering Upper Falls, Artist Point and, of course, the canyon itself.
Budget Travel readers get 15% OFF
Use Intrepid coupon code: 691016
Read Terms and Conditions