Yosemite 2-Night Chalet Rental through May - $329-$359TravelzooUpdated Jan 13, 2022
Why we like this deal:
Fully Refundable - members who visited The Pines Resort - Bass Lake, CA loved their experience. Why, you ask? Well, there's the top-notch service, great food, mountain-lakefront scenery and, of course, proximity to Yosemite (just 30 minutes up the road). Nab 2 nights in your very own chalet with this deal for travel into spring.
- Spend 2 nights in a 2-story chalet, complete with a full kitchen, living room, separate bedroom and private patio
- $329 … stay daily through March 31
- $359 ... stay Sundays-Wednesdays from April 3- May 25
- Upgraded Lakeside Suites are also discounted — these feature log-burning fireplaces, kitchenettes and private balconies overlooking Bass Lake
- Travelzoo member perks: A $20 breakfast credit and a $40 dinner credit, redeemable at Ducey's on the Lake (credits are once per stay, cannot be combined and exclude alcohol, tax and gratuity)
- Not available: Feb. 11-14; Fridays-Saturdays from April-May
More Reasons to Go
- The resort sits on a private marina on Bass Lake amid the High Sierras — that means stellar views year round
- Late winter and spring are some of the best times to check out Yosemite's waterfalls thanks to the snowmelt
- In addition to Yosemite, it's an easy day trip to Sierra National Forest and the Sierra Scenic Byway
Secure the deal now and choose your travel dates when you’re ready. Or, get a 100% refund if you don’t go.